Treatment of Content
The following details how content is treated when working with Scholarix.
All parties agree that they shall only use access provided to Scholarix’s technologies for lawful purpose. The author of any content posted is solely responsible for adherence to any and all laws, rules, regulations and directives while using Scholarix’s technologies. All users agree that they will not use Scholarix’s solution to:
- Post, upload, e-mail or transmit in any manner anything that is illegal, obscene, libelous, profane, pornographic, defamatory, harassing, threatening, damaging or which infringes in any way upon anther’s rights
- Use Scholarix’s technology in any manner for any illegal purpose contrary to the law
- Use Scholarix’s technology to distribute any information which infringes upon any trademark, secret or copyright or any other proprietary information of another
- Disrupt others in their daily activities such that it might cause a negative impact on another or in any way jeopardize their ability to utilize Scholarix’s technologies
- Upload, post or transmit any unauthorized advertising or promotional materials in any form of solicitation directed at other users including the use of junk e-mail, spam or chain letters
- To attempt any activity which may be intended to disrupt or interfere with the service(s) provided by Scholarix or its partners
- Any user may at any time chose not to participate in any activity on the Scholarix system at their discretion. This choice may be made on each person’s own behalf by contacting your member institution at any time so that instruction may be given to Scholarix for account removal
- Users may change their personal information within the confines of their institution, provided that the platform in question is capable of performing to allow such request(s)
Content uploaded to any Scholarix platform remains the sole property of the author and/or its licensors. By uploading any content to a Scholarix platform you authorize its accepted use on that platform for the reason intended within the reasonable usage expectations of the chosen platform. Scholarix will not copy, modify, publish, distribute, perform, display, reproduce, license or transmit your content without the written permission of the author(s).
Some courses and platforms may contain links to other Internet sites other than the chosen platform. Scholarix has no control over these other areas and assumes no responsibility for these areas nor does Scholarix endorse any service, product, good or information found under these links, unless specifically endorsed by Scholarix. Having these sites within any course also does not imply in any way a relationship with Scholarix in any way and Scholarix is not responsible for any action on their part.
Scholarix is not responsible for any course content not authored by Scholarix or a Scholarix employee.
Should you have any questions or concerns please direct them to firstname.lastname@example.org